IntroductionEditFirst, this is actually real. After you read it, try all of what I wrote (a lot of these use Command Prompt).
P.S. Some are scary, others are not. Also, it's my first pasta. I will await for comments :). Also, some still working on Vista and 7.
Did you know that our favorite distribution (or by default) has some hidden secrets? No? Well, it's the first Windows pasta in this wiki that will reveal those secrets. They are in a list for your pleasure.
- Chinese Letters: Open notepad and then write Bush hid the facts. Then save it with any name you want and then open it again. You will find japaneese letters. It translates yo 'MOTION_)' IMPORTANT: If you don't have the language installed, you will see a bunch of rectangles.
- Satanic Voice: Go to Control Panel then choose voice, where you insert some words for testing it. Type soy and then you will hear it in a pretty creepy voice. Then type another thing and it will read it differently. Also, i can tell you I tried this. It's just the regular roflcopter voice. Soy and soi does the same sound. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boh92DrYEWs
- Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope: Go to Command Prompt and type telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl. Then, a terminal like movie will appear. It's Star Wars Episode 4, just that it's made in terminal. It is NOT scary.
- The Folder That Can't Be Created: Create or rename a folder with the name con and will switch back to new folder or the old folder's name.
- The Twin Towers: Again, go to Notes and type Q33NY. Then select it and switch to Wingdings and you will see one airplane, two buildings, one crossed skull, and a Star of David. Q33 was the flight number of the plane to hit the Twin Towers, and NY was the location of the first plane hit.
- Win Klondike (Solitaire): Play Klondike and the press ALT+SHIFT+2 and you will win.