Those desserts sounds delicious! I'm glad to hear that she's doing better! :D Luigifan100 15:17, August 24, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to "Ye Olde Video Phones" Message
So I see that your talk page has been cleaned up again. Congratulations! You now have over seven pages worth of archived messages! Now we're tied for how many pages of archived messages we have! Is that a coincidence or what?
So I found an image of that anime phone you were talking about and added it to my website. Here's the screenshot of the site:
For the middle image, should I use the website logo or should I use an image of a female Pokemon trainer that closely resembles what I look like?
I'd love a job that had me carry around a non-hostile monster (hostile, not so much). They totally didn't try with Gugu! Oh, I know what the confusion was all about! The driver thought that Trash Trucks turned into Trash Barges when driven into bodies of water.
- Then he'd have been up *bleep* creek with a paddle. I mean, it may have been nice before, but that lake would have been ruined with all that garbage :O I approve of couch boat and would attempt to recreate it were I rich. Bottle boat looks very doable though!
- I won't. I can't even remember what the idea pertained to now (thinking superhero or villain). I don't know, but I remember thinking that it was genius and that "Raidra will love this", but then I made the mistake of falling asleep. That's what happens when my brain randomly cycles through stuff while I am trying to sleep, guh. I should have wrote it down >.< Maybe one day I will accidentally rediscover my idea. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 01:34, August 25, 2016 (UTC)
- Immature is fun though. I thought it was going to end with them coming back with a junky pick-up XD
- Why brains, why? Give us good ideas during the day, not while we're trying to sleep. Ironically, I am up right now because my brain wouldn't shut up while I was trying to sleep, so I called it quits. That would be morbid, but poetic. I say go for it!
- Things are hard for me mentally right now. I've been applying for jobs and feel like I'm getting nowhere because none of them have gotten back to me. I'm going to call and check on a specific one the day after tomorrow (not going to be in town tomorrow). Honestly, I've been thinking of saying "screw it", buying an RV and just going town to town until I find work somewhere (monthly rates at a campground with an RV are way cheaper than rent and I'm looking for "cheat codes" for life at this point). He's still off work, I'm going with him to the diabetic doctor tomorrow (which is why I won't be in town tomorrow and able to call to check on my job application when the business is open). Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 07:10, August 29, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay :D No, do tell! We were there for a very long time, but I did get IHOP and it was phenomenal from the taste right down to the service (the waitress was very friendly, one of the best I've ever had, if not so).
Reply to "This Title is a Thing!" Message
I believe that they're called Pokémon Contest Spectaculars, though that may only be in the games rather than the anime. Forgive me, I haven't seen the anime since Diamond and Pearl was new. Speaking of Pokemon, I think I'll use a female Pokemon trainer for the middle image on my Pokemon fanfiction website. Now all I need to do is find a good Pokemon Trainer Creator flash game. I created a female Pokemon trainer using one of those Pokemon Trainer Creator flash games but for whatever reason, the wiki won't allow me to add the image to this message. UGH!! I'm trying to figure out a team for Emily to have as she progresses through the series. This is what I have written down in Emily's character sheet:
[1. Eddy (male) (*Mareep -> Flaffy -> Ampharos) (Pink when Mareep and Flaffy then purple when it is an Ampharos)
2. Gnasher (female) (Houndour -> Houndoom)
3. Alice (female) (Phanpy -> Donphan)
4. Aero (female) (Pidgey -> Pidgeotto -> Pidgeot)
5. Erika (female) (Oddish -> Gloom -> Vileplume)
6. Benny (male) (Wooper -> Quagsire)
*Evolution chain reflects the evolution of the pokemon over the course of Emily's journey]
I may change a few of the party members on Emily's team. For example, I may switch out the oddish for another grass type Pokemon such as Bellsprout or Exeggcute but I'll let the idea roll around a bit more before I make my decision.
Ouch, can't believe I didn't notice that I erased that sentence when removing the M4R template. Thanks for catching that. And in case you forgot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj7TV7QAmi0
Reply to "I Choose You! Mareep!" Message
Mareep and Houndour are some of my favorite Johto Pokemon. I have a lot of other favorite Johto Pokemon such as Wooper. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Crystal so Johto is a lot more nostalgic to me than Kanto though I did play the Kanto games when I was a kid.
As for Pokemon contests, I'm kind of indifferent to them. I don't love them but I don't hate them either. Personally, I see it as an alternative for people in the Pokemon universe who aren't interested in collecting gym badges. Though, I can see why some people may dislike contests.
I've been taking quite a few of those "Is Your Character a Mary Sue" quizzes because that's the closest I got to a "Is Your Character Too Perfect?" Quiz. Most of these quizzes don't really have questions that even remotely relate to Pokemon. Though there were a couple of questions like "Does Your Character Have an Animal Companion?" That could relate to Pokemon, these types of questions were very few and far between. Since the main character of the Johto Quest series (Emily) is around the age of five or six, a lot of questions didn't really apply to Emily such as questions about romance. Like what five year old is going to be interested in romance? The correct answer? A grand total of 0.0000001% of them a.k.a none of them. I'm currently looking for a quiz that measures how three dimensional your characters are but I haven't found one like that isn't a Mary Sue test.
Yes! I've had it before, it's really delicious! How was your day today?? :D Luigifan100 01:58, August 29, 2016 (UTC)
You're welcome, my day was excellent!! Thanks for asking! Luigifan100 03:16, August 29, 2016 (UTC)
Re: No holiday at all
Heroes Day here in my country has long since passed, so no holiday for me (your prayers are very much appreciated). But yeah, after quite a long time of sullen silence and slight depression, it feels hella good finally talking to someone here. I still can't assure everyone I'll be back soon, but what I can tell you guys is "I'm okay."
Pray for me, Raidra.