New Talk Page Smell, Gone!
Try This Link, Zelda!
Lol, poor guy. He missed out on sleep and money! Heh, childhood toys, the cause of 90% of all traumas. Thanks mom and dad. I think our frog finally moved on, which is great, because it wouldn't shut up for 24 hours (I had to sleep with earplugs in). I was really wondering how its vocal cords could handle that.
I saw that you were Salutatorian in High School, congratulations! It makes a lot of sense to me as I can just imagine that you like to look up things that you don't know or aren't sure about. Smart Raidra is smart :) Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 14:52, May 25, 2016 (UTC)
- How would that work? Would you have to buy frog legs and then try to manage a bunch of restaurants that have them as menu items? I've got a game called Capitalism 2 which allows you to go into business with a certain product (Paper, PC's, Car Parts, etc) and you try to do well enough that you can run the competition out of business or buy them up. I wonder if the game has frog legs! Probably not. Lol, bootleg merchandise is one of the most hilarious things on the planet.
- I don't feel so smart. I never thought of answers like these in school: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2KucWHrvCE My bookshelves are full and I need a third one, but I don't have any room for one. One of these days when I get my own house, I'll probably have a room dedicated to bookshelves XD Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 16:01, May 26, 2016 (UTC)
- I've never seen that film. Is its ending as wildly debated and dissected as American Psycho's? Man, that movie had such a confusing ending, but it was neat once I started coming up with and reading some potential explanations for it. You know how some machinists have to wear earplugs to protect their ears so that they don't go deaf? I bet ranchers on frog farms would have to do that too.
- In one of my Math classes we got extra credit for making Math related posters. I made the "Find X" "Here it is" into a poster. I don't remember if I actually got credited for that one or not. I also came up with a poster that had an alternative saying to Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally (P.E.M.D.A.S), it was Please End My Day At School. My Math teacher actually found that funny. My favorites are: the milk, naming shapes, and give an example of a risk. She wasn't wrong! Pizza Hut roof was the best of the shapes, but now Pizza Hut roof hardly exists anymore because all the new Pizza Hut buildings are flat topped. But then they'd expect to be able to borrow them and probably won't pay the late fees D: Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 16:45, May 27, 2016 (UTC)
- It is a pretty intense movie with dark humor and weirdness. There's a scene where the main character is naked and he is chasing a prostitute through a building with a chainsaw; you just can't forget that. Another scene that stuck with me is when he runs by an ATM and it has text that says "Feed" come across it. He then finds a cut and puts it into the ATM. It is a strange film, but it is also done in a rather artful way, despite how crude some of the subject matter might sound. I still haven't seen Inception yet XD
- Unfortunately, his next endeavor was working at a cricket farm. *chirp, chirp, chirp*
- Heh, you are brave. I would never have done that in college. Speaking of moochers, whenever I go over to my friends' house one of the first things I do is check the fridge. I'll check regardless of whether or not I'm hungry/thirsty because I just like to see what they have in there, lol. Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:12, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
- Why yes it is! I actually have the clip right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ruw9fsh3PNY (An F-bomb gets dropped and some blood spilt) The film manages to be consistently disturbing and hilarious at the same time, that's what I try to go for with most of my writings.
- Do you have an plans in regards to watching it? If not, I'll tell you one of the theories that is hinted at throughout the film. I don't want to ruin the genius of the film if you plan on watching it. Also, boo! You beat me to the Batman joke.
- Yes, but the version I read had the person who left the note pee in the coffee. I used to spend a lot of time on Snopes back in the day. They changed their layout a while ago, I don't know if it still in effect, but I really disliked the changes. One of my favorite one's is the college professor who gets the same paper each year and grades it higher. He states, "I've seen that paper four years in a row now and I like it a little better each time I read it."
- Yesterday I finished Sunrider: Liberation Day (a Visual Novel) and oh boy! It has one of the best and most powerful stories I've ever experienced. The Sunrider series revolves around a man named Kayto Shields and the spaceship he commands called Sunrider which always defies the odds. It was such an uplifting and then crushing story that it nearly brought me to tears. My second favorite character died in a very sad way to top everything off :( Toward the end a situation arose where a super weapon with the power to destroy a planet was mounted to a ship (it was aimed at Kayto Shield's home planet and by this point in the story he had literally lost everything else dear to him). The Sunrider ended up getting crippled and all of its weapons were fried while surrounded by enemy forces. Kayto Shields realized that he had been wrong in having lost everything in his life and ordered the crew to abandon ship and stayed behind. He proceeded to give a speech throughout an open channel about defying the odds, the blood that had been spilled, how much his crew meant to him and how he was going to save everyone as he rammed the Sunrider into the ship with the doomsday weapon on board, destroying both it and the Sunrider, all while choking up and seeing the ghost of his deceased sister (whether or not it was real or hallucination is ambiguous). Here's a picture, though the ~Fin~ was photoshopped into it:  I kind of needed someone to talk to about it XD My excitement for Sunrider 3 is through the roof! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 01:59, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
Reply to "One a Day Tutorialite!" Message
I haven't been able to watch all of the tutorial videos myself. I've barely gotten through the first one as I've been busy researching sites to upload games on such as Steam and whatnot. I've also been working on a new Haunting Hour review. I can't seem to find a site to watch the second part of The Most Evil Sorcerer episode. I might try the link on my Dreamcatcher review again to see if the second part is on there.
I've recently completed what I call a "Concept Sheet" for a game I'm dubbing "Project: Vintage Mouse". If you're interested in seeing the sheet, let me know.
Hi there! I hope all is going well with you! You and I may not talk much, which I admit sucks, however if anything is on your mind that you feel like sharing, feel free to tell me! I'll help you out, other than that, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! Luigifan100 13:41, May 28, 2016 (UTC)
Bane of Existence
It is debatable whether Patrick Bateman (points to you if you get the reference :P) killed anyone or if it was all in his mind. Toward the very end of the film he calls someone (a lawyer, I think) and confesses to all the killings, particularly the guy he murdered while Hip to be Square played, only to be told that his joke isn't funny and that he is very much alive. It is very possible that all the killings played out inside of his head as a form of stress relief. However, Bateman has another thought and that is he will never be caught no matter what he does and how much he tries to get caught.
Cracked has been my replacement site, though there navigation is pretty horrible too. I just use google to locate their Urban Legends articles and then click on the related articles. I've probably got a couple of days time split between Cracked and Snopes. I really find Urban Legends interesting! Clever wrongdoers are hard to stay mad at in some cases, lol.
It was! There is quite a bit more that I didn't mention, but basically you find out that someone on the crew is a time traveler (what is done is pretty much done as she doesn't want to create a paradox because it could destroy every single universe) and may or may not be God. It wasn't pulled from thin air either as it was hinted on in the first installment in a vague manner. So you have all these emotional things happening and twist after twist only to find out that "Boom!" God may be fighting alongside you. Probably next year or 2018 as Liberation Day came out in March. I'm kind of expecting them to make a spin-off to help fund it, much like they did with Liberation Day (the first Sunrider game was free). You too! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 04:44, May 30, 2016 (UTC)
- You're hip, but not a square! Bateman is a reference to Norman Bates from Psycho (which American Psycho takes loose inspiration from). Heh, that would be a funny way to end it.
- I know what you mean. The ones that have to do with beds and bedrooms are the worst (and best), or being home alone when you are home alone. That's bad, you panicked yourself that much? I am sorry to hear that :( I need contacts or glasses for everything. My eyesight is pretty much gone and quite frankly I will be surprised, but very happy, if I don't go blind at some point in my life. On the bright side, my awful hearing might improve, lol.
- That is true. Liberation Day was negatively received at its release, but the developers listened and extended the ending as well as added a whole non-canon side story where you go back in time and try to prevent the destruction of the Sunrider, so if the next one is awful, then they'll fix it and make it good because they care. The picture I showed you is where the game originally ended and I think that a lot of the negative reception had to do with people thinking that Kayto died (even though he didn't and the extended ending showed that a certain prisoner on the Sunrider had dragged him off the bridge and into an escape pod). Good night, sleep tight! Buckle up! I'm going to be popular 05:28, May 30, 2016 (UTC)