Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Welcome[]

Hi, welcome to Creepypasta Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Talk:A Mind Joke page.

Please be sure to check out all the Site Rules, as it is important to follow them. Failure to do so may result in your account being blocked.

Read some new pastas by checking out the Article Listing or browse by topic by checking out the Genre Listing. Look at what our editors have written at the User Submissions page.

Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- ClericofMadness (Talk) 14:05, November 13, 2011

Natarie-ruv! I love you sooooo much![]

NOTICE[]

No unfinished diaries or journals.

Period.

It's a sad fact that a majority of journal-style post-a-day pages never get finished. Some the author just uploads the page and never returns to finish it, and even may go on to be editing other things.

There is no reason whatsoever to be posting a livejournal as an article. We're not a blog, we're not blogspot, we're not livejournal. We are a collection of finished stories and tales.

If you choose to start something like this, your page will receive the Unfinished Pasta category and, after a week of not being finished, it will be deleted and you will be banned for a week because clearly you couldn't care less about it. No warnings.

MooseJuice (talk) 03:26, July 28, 2012 (UTC)

Advertisement