Note: Please start a new section with a header (==Section header==) when you leave a new message on my talk page, so I can differentiate who says what. Also, remember to sign your posts with four tildes (~~~~).
Oi. It's Mister Krabs! Leave a message!23:10, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
I will murder you with a rusty spoon. ;D
I'd never be able to picture a world without tame racing drivers..02:46, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
Helping clean up
Care to take a look at this and drop your opinion? http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:116533
14:06, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah I know. He sent me email using the exact same text. I responded and he called me a racist because I told him his grammar is bad. I responded to that and he replied that he's not coming to this wiki anymore, which I doubt. --03:53, March 8, 2013 (UTC)
You seen the new(ish, it's about a year old) concept car from Peugeot? It's called Onyx.
Now this is a car that should have an insignia like Peugeot's!
Re: User:Jane Arkensaw
Special:DeletedContributions/Jane Arkensaw - seemed rather spammy to me.
Why do they call it the funny bone? Because obviously people are laughing at your pain. 22:12, March 10, 2013 (UTC)
I guess I should rename it now.
- or I'll have to undo a whole shitload of work. LOLSKELETONS (talk • contrib) 18:29, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
Evra, I was thinking...
I think we shouldn't put "Completed" on pastas in "Suggested Reading" or any of its subcategories (e.g. HPL, EAP, PotM, etc). What do you think?
- Also, after putting a pasta in Completed, protect it if it wasn't protected already. LOLSKELETONS (talk • contrib) 19:17, March 13, 2013 (UTC)
Ever Kill Anything?
Evra, you apparently didn't use source mode when you contributed this story. You're probably going to have to re-add the italics that I removed and tried to add back but couldn't because there were too damn many of them; I've removed the "Complete" category until you do so.
- Also, please make sure that every single pasta in this category does not, in any way, need any further editing AT ALL. I've noticed several already with noticeable mistakes and one with two critical grammatical errors in the first paragraph alone. I would suggest you not use this category so lightly. LOLSKELETONS Talk • Contrib 05:43, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry to ask you this, but how long is my ban. You said its a day, but we live in different areas. Could you give me an exact time?
Suggested Reading and Complete
Just to be clear, tagging pages that are in the Suggested Reading category as Complete is really not necessary (or practical) organizationally speaking. That's why I made Suggested Reading a subcategory of Complete (if you hadn't already noticed); this way, all pages in Suggested Reading as well as its six subcategories (AGB, EAP, HPL, Kafka, PotM, and REH) can be considered, by extension, "complete". See what I mean now?
- I also think we should go through Suggested Reading and all its subcategories and protect any unprotected pages. LOLSKELETONS Talk • Contrib 23:50, March 14, 2013 (UTC)
- The whole "AGB" category (the first one I started looking through (I'm going in alphabetical order)) seems to be full of unprotected pages. Don't worry, I'm taking care of them (and fixing the weird formatting; they all seem to have been uploaded by the same person), but in the mean time, you might want to check out the other subcategories. LOLSKELETONS Talk • Contrib 03:30, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Totally forgot to mention...
I edited it. Look at the bottom :3
Requesting the unban since I was mistakenly banned by asking a person about his sexual orentation, not calling him 'gay' or what so ever. In any case, if the word 'gay' is offensive, why isn't a word 'straight' offensive? I demand an unban. AlexHawks (talk) 17:52, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
Lol banned for saying 9fag. that's low even for a 9gagger.
and I'm not signing because you're a 9faggot. end of.
Could you give me your opinion on this pasta http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Max
So, you're talking a break.
I hope you're vacation goes well, and if you decide not to return, I hope your life goes well
You will be missed