Ever had those days where you have a big project due in any school, like on the last day to turn it in? Well, I'll give some reccomendations about what NOT to do.
1. Work on the damn thing until one A.M.
2. Get up early just to hit your head on your bed's steel support.
3. Rush to the bus just to hit your head on the side of the bus's door, in the exact same location.
4. Forget your monthly bus pass, so you have to go back and get it.
5. Rush out of the bus, only to hit your head AGAIN on some unfortunate girl's temple.
6. Forget to bring an umbrella.
7. Arrive at an empty classroom, because it was actually due the next day.
If I don't have brain damage by now, I'm pretty sure all that just happened to me. Maybe it was all just bad luck, but COME ON, seriously. At least I got a good grade. You have your days sometimes, and other times, well....
Aaaand that's my venting. Now if you'll all excuse me, I'm off to drown my sorrows in bottled water and granola bars.