Ok guys, over the last couple of movie nights, we have seen some behavior that is...annoying, so I have been forced to make rules for the simple movie night that we have. They are a copule of rules just put into place so that no one messes with movie night, and everything is in order.
- NO BEING ANNOYING. Spamming stuff, being rude to others, and other offenceces are a no no.
- NO PAUSING/UNPAUSING THE MOVIE. The only time in which this is allowed is when everyone takes a fair vote on it and it has to be requested nicely.
- NO FUCKING WITH THE MOVIE TIME. If something seems...wrong with the time, it doestn matter, just dont even think about moving the timer in the movie.
- DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE THE MOVIE. nuff said.
- You can make any name in the tinychat, but you MUST declare who you are from chat. Failure to comply will lead to the mod banning you (in tinychat).
- No cams please. We are here to watch a movie, not to socialize. Thats what the chat on the bottom is for.
Failure to comply with these rules will lead to a 2 simple penalties.
First offence: Warning
Second offence: Ban
(only exception is changing the movie. That will get you banned the first time)
There are no exceptions or loopholes. This is simply a movie night. Thats all. I would like to thank User:Kill1mes for giving us the idea, and zyranne and I for keeping it going.