These kind of blogs are all the rage these days. I don't wanna be left out in the rain (literally, since God drank a gallon of water today).
So, without further ado.
- I found some mysterious stains on a book I got from the library. They begin right around where a character discovers a picture of a naked teenage girl (described in full-detail) that makes her question her sexuality.
- Conducted an interview with a local priest accused of sexual molestation.
- Same priest asked me to buy him some Kool-aid for a church meeting.
- Got off my lazy ass and made a YT account; may or may not do film critiques, video game walkthroughs, Creepypasta readings, etc.
- Replaying my favorite games, like Fire Emblem and Devil Survivor.
- Ordered Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment. Should be in shortly. Maybe host it on YT for fun?
- Dug around and found my dad's old film collection. My copy of Nekromantik was in the stash.
- Making a "cosmic horror" film with a couple of friends about a man who is tasked with burning books to prevent the coming of God. Who is much more hardcore than what the Old Testament would have you believe. Preparing asshole for incendiary hatred coming from IMDb forum posts (probably).
- Writing a story about a "gang" who is forced to fight in war, and how they cope individually with it, esp. without the support they had at home.