Creepypasta Wiki


Something I noticed

Hello, My feathered friends, and I welcome you to today's blog post.

I've brought you here to discuss something (minor) I've noticed, which can be seen to the right. In some instances, one line of text appears over the image.

In order to fix this, you simply have to, within the edit, drag the image to the very beginning of the text (In this case, before the "I"), and it should create a seemingly not fixable space between the top of the page and the text. Go into source, and delete the space between the [filename] and the top.

I'm not sure if this is exactly a problem, but, you know.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.