Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello again my feathered friends.
I realize I've just recently writen a quick rant about the grammar of new articles, but right now I'd like to list some example of repeditive things which I keep seeing.
- Not capitalizing. Often enough I catch an artilce where not a single 'I', 'I'll', or even first letter of a sentence if capitalized. Come on posters, I learned this stuff in elementary school.
- Simple erros in spelling, whether they be homonyms or not. It's somewhat excusable if I see someone use a word such as "bored" rather than "board". Other than that, dishonor!
- Another thing that irks me is when people say "alot" rather than "a lot".
- Spacing between periods and the first word of the next sentence is important.
- Extremely long sentences/overuse of commas.
This kind of stuff kind of pisses me off, how lazy writters can be. If you don't want to be mistaken for writing a HTP when it's OC in reality, I suggest waking up in Language Arts class every so often.