1) Likferd, previously known as The Bitter Cold.
2) I was made a moderator on April 21, 2014. This means I have been a moderator for 54 days, 55 if you include today. Thus, I have been a moderator for roughly two months.
3) In my original chat moderator application, I provided a list of questions I'd ask myself in deciding what to do with an individual. They are:
"1) What is the individual trying to communicate? Have I only misinterpreted his or her message?
2) Does this individual have a history of misbehavior?
3) Chat guidelines aside, does this individual's behavior really warrant a ban?
4) Is my relationship with this person, whether good or bad, affecting my judgment?
5) What are some adverse effects that could potentially result from my actions? Could they cause more harm than good in the long run?"
I have continued to do this, and have issued 6 bans since then, 8 if you include a user request and unban. Although I am experiencing a period of moderate inactivity, I plan to resume my full-time position once I get back from vacation some time around June 21-23.