Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ever since with the fight I had with my parents last week (I think it was last week), I have to lessen the time to use the laptop and the internet just to make them happy for a while (I can't blame them though but sometimes their anger is a bit unreasonable and I just can't win when it comes to arguing with them). Anyway while I was out "enjoying" the real life, here are the few things I've learned and discovered:
- My cat won't answer when we called his name but will answer when we meowed (Pretty preposterous but it works anyway)
- I only had one subject for the whole second semester (This is one of the reasons why my parents and I have been arguing. Tried to reason with them and explained to them why but they won't listen and their anger is a bit unreasonable but I can't blame them)
- The dog who's been living with us for the past few months already has an owner. I thought he was a stray when he comes home with me but I found him on the gates of our neighbor's whining and begging me to take him home. Must be feeling unhappy with his original owners.
- The professor who handled the subject I've taken this semester is also our program chair of our department in college (oh boy this is NOT going great)
- From what I've read in the history books (I got bored from studying), the World Wars started in Europe
- Andrew Huss or Hussie is like the author of Game of Thrones, they killed the characters I've grown to like
- The fastest way to get a job after graduating from college is through having connections with other people
- I've destroyed most things in my hands or in my care than my sisters and brother combined
- Bazaar is a good place to find some items that are hard to find but a bad place to be when you have limited budget.
- Waxed legs are smoother to touch than shaved legs
- Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
- Working alone is better than working with a group sometimes
- Stray cats are making my grandma's house as their place to rest (I have this feeling that they are holding a secret meeting and it's Jasper, my cat's turn to host such meeting)
I would list all of the things I've learned and discovered but I think it won't fit to this blog post. Anyway, I'll be on chat when the opportunity presents itself. Bye