Minions! The mighty C'Thun requires more sustainance! Feed him stories!
But seriously now. The submissions for "We Go Bump IV: House Before Twilight" are still open, and are in dire need of entries. I would very much appreciate if you would show your support by offering a story or two. It's a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Let's go over rules/guidelines once again:
- Anyone can enter, but not everyone will be published. No discrimination will be made, but understand that there is a very limited number of stories that can be added to this particular anthology, and that I will, naturally, be aiming for the best.
- While everyone can get in, writers that haven't yet been published (in the past anthologies or on their own) will have a certain advantage. This doesn't mean that veteran writers such as Banning or Humby aren't allowed, tho. As a matter of fact, they've already submitted some gud pieces.
- Pick the stories that you consider your absolute peak. Add up to three of them.
- Due to the nature of this anthology, it is in the best interest of all of us that you present yourself in the best light. So, try not to add extremely NSFW stories.
- Because you will naturally be credited for your stories, you need to decide if you want to be credited by your birth name, your wiki name, or both. If you don't want to leave your birth name out in the open, you can contact me on Discord (only after your story/stories have been received) and leave a personal message: don't worry, I'll likely forget your name soon after, so you're in no danger at all.
- Bonus points if you come with your Contest Winners.
- It is imperative that your entries are STANDALONE : again, this is due to the limited space in the anthology. Entries that are a part of the series, but can function on their own are okay.
Join in for a chance to earn a fictional "Published Writere" badge.
Let's do this, in the spirit of Spooktober. Let's make old man Samhain proud.