Huh. Never thought I'd be back to write another update blog, but I guess I have to because I have some projects and other things coming up that I thought I'd just get out of the way.
- Since I couldn't mention this in my last blog since it's archived now (Yay for laziness), I may as well do it here. I got the job as a video analyst and have been working for the past two months. It does get tiring sitting there for 12 hours a day when mostly nothing happens, the banter that my coworkers give keep me energized and entertained. It's a great job and a great starter job. Beats working in fast food.
- My birthday is 2 1/2 weeks away (13 August) and I am planning on writing a "history blog post" that details my time on the Wiki so far. I was originally…
I think it's long overdue that I write something that isn't me incriminating myself or being up to date in world events. So what has happened since the new year? (Time to bore everyone to death! Yay!)
- Started my spring semester of my freshman year of college. For some reason I'm taking 34 credit hours this year (17 for each semester), but I'm earning 41. Apparently I did well on several placement exams to test out of certain classes and earn the credits for them.
- I recently got an opportunity for a job interview for a video analyst at a local security company. If hired, I would work every Sunday for 12 hours looking at security cameras, verifying and dispatching medical, fire, and medical alarms, and basically reporting any illegal or suspic…
I'm pretty sure I've ran this into the ground in the past, but I'll bring it up again. 1 January 2016 (Technically, this is going up on 2 January) marks one year to the day that I was the centre of controversy involving plagiarism. No, I'm not here to deny that it happened; I have already taken complete responsibility for my actions. I'm here to explain what has happened in the time up until 2 July (The day I returned to the Wiki) and the long-term aftermath of the controversy.
1. Has lead me to becoming involved with the controversial Wiki known as Starpolar (Which was active around the time I was blocked to late this past summer/early fall). This in turn has lead to a lot of rumours about me and my personal life, such as the following.
As the title of the blog post suggests, I am screaming internally at the fact that I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Two of best friends (Both are from this Wiki; names are being withheld for personal reasons) are at each others' throats and keep talking about offing themselves and asking why they are here.
I'm saying this because I am trying to help them and wanting answers. At this point, I am at a standstill on what to do and afraid about the futures of them.
EDIT: I am turning off the comments for this. The matter has been resolved with no harm done. As for everyone who commented, thanks for the help. It was appreciated.Read more >
Disclaimer: This blog post is meant to be taken seriously. I will keep commenting on this blog post turned on for now. If users start raising hell and causing trouble here, it will NOT be tolerated.
Now I don't want to be a naysayer about world events, but something happened recently that made me realize how dangerous this world truly is. As many of you know, yesterday was 13 November, or as many knew it, Friday the 13th. This is a day that will live on in infamy for several reasons.
- 37-43 dead and 200+ wounded from suicide bombings in Beirut, Lebanon.
- A 7.0 earthquake has struck off the coast of Japan.
And this one is the biggie:
- 136 dead and 433 wounded in a series of terrorist attacks in Paris, France. (Currently developing)
I'm going to focus …Read more >