Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For my English class I was supposed to write a gothic children's story. A few made movies and some even wrote songs. Yet most, including myself, wrote poems or stories. I'm just gonna share mine. It had drawings but I haven't gotten it back yet. This is all from memory so it probably isn't exactly the same.
- "When the moon goes out
- the fireflies show up.
- Torching the sky and
- guiding the ghosts home.
- The ghouls come out to play.
- Harvesters reap, willows weep.
- In the everlasting night with no sign of day,
- as the children sleep and the creepers creep.
- The fireflies dance around the night skies
- to the rythem of the howling wind.
- Glances from curious bright eyes.
- Just as the moon has destined.
(there was like two or three more clumps but I forgot them. I have the last one in mind though)
- The moon turns full.
- Releasing all light.
- Children are playing now.
- Not a ghoul or firefly in sight."
It isn't all great but I was proud of it at the time. I hope you enjoyed it for the most part.