For my English class I was supposed to write a gothic children's story. A few made movies and some even wrote songs. Yet most, including myself, wrote poems or stories. I'm just gonna share mine. It had drawings but I haven't gotten it back yet. This is all from memory so it probably isn't exactly the same.
- "When the moon goes out
- the fireflies show up.
- Torching the sky and
- guiding the ghosts home.
- The ghouls come out to play.
- Harvesters reap, willows weep.
- In the everlasting night with no sign of day,
- as the children sleep and the creepers creep.
- The fireflies dance around the night skies
- to the rythem of the howling wind.
- Glances from curious bright eyes.
- Just as the moon has destined.
(there was like two or three more clumps but I forgot them. I have the last one in mind though)
- The moon turns full.
- Releasing all light.
- Children are playing now.
- Not a ghoul or firefly in sight."
It isn't all great but I was proud of it at the time. I hope you enjoyed it for the most part.