THIS IS TOTALLY NOT STEALING THE THEME FROM EMPY'S HALLOWEEN MOVIE MARATHON!
I decided today that, for fun, I'm going to do a song binge marathon. It's where you guys suggest the type of song, I listen to it and I give my feedback to it. All genres are accepted (including stuff that I may find repulsive... like rap).
I'm going to have a 100 songs on this blog (maybe less if I feel like it, or if someone requests that I minimize the song list). Because it'll be so large, I'll update a week on Friday (including this Friday) So, here we go!
- First up, Handy by Weird Al Yankovic. Why not start with a funny one. I think Weird Al can make a shitty mainstream song that's stuck in your head catchy with his comedic style. Plus with the bridge where Weir…
I know that this has been asked before, but I feel like doing this for the hell of it. What's your guy's favourite video game? And what game are you waiting for to come out?
My favourite video games have to be Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, and the Guitar Hero franchise (mostly 6). The games I am waiting on patiently is Mario Party 10 and Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U (I don't have a 3DS :()
Leave your replies below, and let's see what games are your favourite and what games you're waiting patiently for!Read more >
I think that this is a thing that needs to be covered on here, since there are users who still make this mistake in writing. Whether it is the reason "it's the internet", or any other reason. This is a blog on how to start new paragraphs, and examples of how.
First of all, I will give you this acronym:
What this means is this:
- New Time
- New Place
- When a new person speaks (new speaker)
- Dramatic effect.
When the time of the setting is changed, that is best to start a new paragraph. If you find yourself using any sentence that has to deal with time like "During that day", "Later on that night", "We waited for him to come across the road", "In those days our newspaper come out twice a week the Grover's Corners Sentineland this is Editor Webb's …
Read more >
- Question 1
- "What is your name?"
- My username is Fatal Disease, but some users call me Artie or Art. Either or works for me.
- Question 2
- "How long have you been a mod?"
- I have been a mod for four weeks and two days.
- Question 3
- "Why should you have your rights reinstated?"
- While I am on here, rather than doing admin work on Trollpasta and re-writing/checking the rules and the quality of articles on Spinpasta, I moderate the chat. I haven't done a lot of bans like the older moderators have, but I have banned socks that Sarah had made, while the moderators were like "Fuck it, let her stay." I pretty much have a three-warning system for stuff that does not get an instant ban/kick from the chat. If a user is experiencing situations in real-life, I usually…
Due to current times, I will not be on as much as I used to. Because of what had happened today (05/05/2014), I am restricted to a certain time period that I am allowed on the computer.
The reason as to why I am restricted on the computer is because of my social anxiety and my deep sadness, which is declining to depression. My dad had originally grounded me from it until his say-so until he said so, but I have asked him to stay on here for an hour today, and he had agreed to this.
So, until stated else-wise, I will decline my activity on all pasta wiki's, Creepypasta, Spinpasta and Trollpasta, from being on here "all day" to only a certain number of hours that vary from 1 to 3 hours within the day.
So, yeah. Hope to God, or whomever you belie…Read more >