Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Point of view using I or We used for telling storys
Example: I crawled under the bed, hiding from whatever was making that horrible sound.
Point of view using He, She, It used in novels and most chapter books, can be used when telling of legends.
Example: The trembling boy creaked open the door that was already falling apart.
Point of view using You, used for breaking the fourth wall.
Example: And that creature I described? It's right behind you.Read more >
- Introduce fears when writing horror or emotional storys
2. Try to have creative names, but not to strange. try avoid using Kylie, Jack, ect.
3. Avoid gore unless fitting. Don't use... "There was blood on the walls and on the floor, it poored out of the illuminated telivision."
4. Don't be too descriptive, ecspecially when using a first person point of view, remember, it's not meant to be extremely though about. 5. Use your own ideas and be original, don't copy someone elses and change it a tiny bit.
6. Try to use descriptive words and avoid too many dull ones like "spilt, cried, screamed" instead use "poured, sobbed, screached/howled"
7. When telling a story in a first person point of view, don't always be too confident in storys.
8. Don't ta…
Read more >