- What's the name of the place?
- Where is it?
- Why did it creep you out?
- What's the name of the place?: The Hellfire Club
- Where is it?: Montpelier Hill. Somewhere amid the Dublin/Wicklow Mountains in Ireland.
- Why did it creep you out?: It's the scene of much horror folklore from around the 18th/19th century. As ridiculous as they sound, these tales range from exorcisms, use of black magic, and contacting the dead. Going in I didn't think would be so bad, but the thought of these tales in my head, combined with the eerie atmosphere of the abandoned building made it overwhelmingly uncomfortable for me.