Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hello there! If you're reading this then you're obviously interested in entering the Creepypasta Halloween Writing Competition of 2013. Here are the guidelines:
- The story's central theme MUST be Halloween. I.E. Meaning that the plot and setting must BOTH be Halloween related. The story can be in whatever narrative you want, that's fine.
- The maximum number of words that can be used is 1,000. Entries with more than 1,000 words will not be accepted.
- Please do not create an Article with your story and linking it in the Blog comments. Paste your story into source mode of the comments section of the Blog.
- Please do not submit Troll Stories. (Stories that could be considered Troll or Horrible Troll Pastas) I would appreciate if people took this seriously.
- Proper grammar and punctuation must be used. Any story with poor or inconsistent grammar or punctuation will not be accepted.
- DO NOT copy and paste a story from the internet or add a pasta that already exists. Your entry will be automatically disqualified.
- The deadline for entries is Sunday the 27th of October at 18:00 GMT. Any story submitted afterwards will not be accepted.
- Judging will commence from the 27th of October - the 30th of October and the winner will be announced on Halloween day.
- Although a prize has not been confirmed yet, it's discussed that the winner shall have their story published on the home page of the website.
The five judges of the competition are The Bitter Cold, WhyAmIReadingThis, Silverspots, Wolfenmaus and Myself.
Best of luck to all the entries and we hope you have fun!
A big congratulations to ZYRANNE who is the winner of the Halloween Writing Competition 2013. Her entry, "Child at Heart" has been featured on the home page.
Also, congratulations to DUBIOUSDUGONG for his entry, Sweets, which was the runner up.
Also, a big thank you to everyone for entering the competition.
And a big thank you to Wolfenmaus, WhyAmIReadingThis, The Bitter Cold and Silverspots for assisting me with the judging.