Cliches are a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.
I find that nothing does this more than a lot of creepypastas.
Here are some cliches.
- Having black eyes with red pupils and blood coming out.
- Having a possesed game cartridge or weird File on your pc.
- Avoiding responisbilty and buying something on eBay.
- Starting a sentence with "everything used to be normal."
- The term "hyper-realistic" (hyper realistic corpses etc)
Heres a fun drinking game(colon1 does not endorse ones drinking of alcoholic substances) See how many of these don't apply to sonic.exe! It's the best drinking game because then you can legally drive home!
How to avoid cliches:
- If you're the creater of sonic.exe, forget it. You're doomed to write cliches forever.
- Try to be creative. If you Make a story about a talking psychopath fridge that's been stalking you since your birth, you can safely avoid the "everything used to be normal" cliche.
- Ask a wikia contributer to help. Don't ask me because I can't write pastas, but others can help.
Feel free to suggest more ideas for a potential part 2.