It's been a while, hasn't it? Anywho, here's the next PastaSins. Once again, this is in no way associated with CinemaSins and is only done for the fun of it. Also, I strongly recommend reading the original 'Pasta alongside this. With that in mind, enjoy-
1. Schedule slips. A sure sign of true horror.
2. So, do people working at CN not check first to make sure it's the episode that's supposed to air and not something else? What if they were to accidentally air Fritz The Cat or something along those lines?
3. Huh, looks like they aired Candle Cove by mistake.
4. Which protagonist? There are three main protagonists in EEnE, and none of them have a lisp. The only character who has a lisp is Jimmy, and he's a secondary character.
5. Sounds like a typical episode so far. Eddy's short-tempered and Ed's got the derp.
6. We interrupt this Creepypasta to bring you an Eddy/Kevin slash fic. We will return to our regularly scheduled horror story in a moment.
7. Eddy will now be played by Pac Man. WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA...
8. This is your Edd. This is your Edd on drugs. Any questions?
9. An oral doctor? I'm guessing the author means a "dentist".
10. Unusually warm? Last time I checked, Jimmy is the only character that Sarah is even remotely nice to. It'd be more shocking if she were acting like a total bitch towards him.
11. Arms and legs are part of the mouth, right? The "oral doctor" should be able to replace those.
12. We interrupt this Creepypasta to bring you a Rolf/Cow fanfic. We will return to our regularly scheduled horror story in a moment.
13. Looks like Ed is practicing the violin again.
14. So...what happened to Plank? Did Johnny eat his head too? Is Johnny a zombie now?
15. We interrupt this Creepypasta to bring you an Edd/Eddy slash fic. We will return to our regularly scheduled horror story in a moment.
Total Sin Tally: 15
Punishment: Listening to Ed's violin practice. (*Pluck* E! *Pluck* G! *Pluck*...)