Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well, I've made some honorable mentions for the two top 10 lists I've made :D. So, they are-
- Ronald Mcdonald house (I enjoyed this pasta very much, but I left it out because of its major gore).
- Pokemon- Strangeled red (Very good shock level, Steven is more of a character than just a video game sprite, but I only wanted to have one pokepasta on the list).
- Russian Sleep Experiment (It was an actually realistic story, with a great setup and atmosphere, but I just guess its not my real favorite one either).
- Gateway to the mind (It had a great plot, with a building story, but it just falls apart after he starts hearing all the voices and going insaine).
- The Real Chuck E. Cheese (I never knew this pasta existed before somebody …Read more >
Since I did a list of the worst pastas, here's the best :D.
10. Funnymouth- it had a pretty good plot, but since the character traits of the main characters are left out, it's somewhat lacking.
9. Normal porn for normal people- It has a great, complete plot, but the ending wasn't the best.
8. Pokemon creepy black- I don't like many pokepastas, but this one is actually pretty realistic.
7. Bootlegs- you may not know this one, but it has a great atmosphere, nice shock, and realistic plot.
6. Candle cove- It's excellently written, has a good shock level, and great detail.
5. Abandoned by Disney- great plot, a dark atmosphere, nice detail, everything you would want from a pasta.
4. Misfortune.gb- Great plot, good atmosphere for describing a game, and…Read more >
Well, I've read many bad CPs in my day, but these are the top 10 worst.
10- Happy appy 2. It really didn't have a plot, and too much unneeded gore.
9- Hope is lost. It suffers the same problems as "Happy appy 2", and uses the sad "I was an intern at ___" cliche.
8- Sesame Street- fan episode. It suffers all above, and many sexual details. It can be found currently on Trollpasta.
7- John's Journal. Not good. Move on.
6- Red Mist. It's basically "Squidwards suicide", but if you add enough crap, this pasta is created!
5- Jeff The Killer. I'll get hate for this one.. But let's admit it, it has no complete story.
4- Papercuts. Too much gore, cliched, and no story. Great, huh?
3. Aladdin is dead. How can you even fucking read this? This guy should go ba…Read more >