All inspiration for this blog goes to Cassie, who did a similar blog the other day. I actually like the idea of telling a bit about ourselves, so that we are more than just random screen names. So, here are mine.
1. I was born and raised in New Orleans.
2. I am married and have a 10 year old son.
3. I work as a Risk Manager at a French Quarter hotel.
4. I was in the US Army for 7 years.
5. I deployed to Iraq twice.
6. I once attempted to start a paranormal investigation service and actually gained a small amount of success.
7. I vote Democrat.
8. My two biggest pet peeves are being excluded or being ignored.
9. My wife is my inspiration.
10. My college major was English, so let's hope that means I can write pastas with minimal errors.