Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Is this progressing the story?
- Is it engaging the reader?
- Is it necessary to understand or comprehend the story?
- Are the characters interesting (in the context of the story)?
- Is the story readable - in the sense of everything flowing off of the tongue correctly?
- Is it realistic (in the context of the story)?
- Is it consistent (in the context of the story)?
- Would a critique of the story be long and drawn out, or would it be short and precise?
- Is this going to come back later?
- Is the story long/short for the sake of being long/short?
- Would the story be better fleshed out and long, or would it be better to get short, precise, and to the point?
- Does it make sense for this to happen?
- Would a normal human being do what this person is about to do?
- Are the character traits reflected in the story, or are they simply informed abilities?
- Are your plot points clear enough for the reader to understand what is going on?
Disclaimer: Forgive me if it isn't in my place to write up something like this. I noticed the first three in quality standards page and figured I'd just write up a few of my own. If some of these seem to be repeating others or unnecessary, I apologize -- I'm exhausted and had to rush around a lot today, so if I need to, I'll correct some of them later.