FANDOM


  • Christmas is everyone’s favorite time of year. That’s more of an over statement but you get my point. What have we been taught since little kids Santa gives you presents but when you’re older you learn it’s not that at all.

    I apologize for not introducing myself. My name is Mr. Berkley Fern, and I expose the “secrets” in multiple things in life. I do not idenitify by human or alien, I am just a being a lifeform if you must (if I am that).

    The “joyful” holidays are coming and I thought I’d take that wool from over your eyes so you can see. I decided to shine a little light upon a joyful subject to expose it’s true colors. I want to warn you I’m not exposing Christmas itself I know where it originates from and those origins are clean.

    St. Nicholas said to be born around 280 A.D is the man who supposedly created this holiday. This man is as legend says is what Santa Clause is based off on.

    Let’s pause on Santa Clause, what does he do exactly? We have been told he travels all night and gives presents to boys and girls. Let’s look at his name Santa Clause, strange name if you think about it.

    The name Santa resembles very closely to the name Satan. Same amount of letters both start with S and both are very well known around the world. Let’s analyze a little jingle of “Santa called Santa Clause is Coming to Town”.

    “You better watch out”, what should I be watching out for? Should I be watching out for Santa, but I thought this is supposed to be a jolly man that’s warm and loving.

    “You better not cry”, again here why would I be crying? The next part says you should do these things because “Santa Clause is coming to town”.

    Here is another disturbing fact that this society blindly choses to ignore.

    He know when a child is sleeping and knows when he/she wakes up from sleeping.

    That fact with other evidence caused me to come to the conclusion Santa is Satan himself. I am not stating this from a religious point of view but from the evidence I gathered that you cannot deny.

    Unless you chose to ignore the evidence that is.

    I’m going to give you an example of something that may not seem goes with what I’m saying but just read this and you will understand.

    Imagine one day you are at home outside and a man in a ski mask holding a gun walks toward you.  What do you do? Naturally any sane woman or man would run back inside of their home in fear of getting robbed or killed.

    Now imagine the next day a man in a suit and tie nicely combed hair holding lovely red roses walk your way. What would you do? Naturally you wouldn’t feel threatened by the man you may even let him in. What if I told you the man in the suit is the man in the ski mask from the previous day only in disguise.

    I said all that to say this Santa is Satan in disguised. Santa wears a mostly all red suit, the devil himself or Satan skin is red. This may be small but I do know that the color red is often associated with evil or harm or something rough. Why would a jolly man be wear all red?

    The color may be a small in significant fact but here is one thing that socked even me as I began investigating.

    Santa is spelled S-a-n-t-a now look closely at the letters if I rearrange them they spell Satan. I doubt this can be just a coincidence, this is living evidence of Santa being Satan. What would happen if I took the word Santa and put Satan instead.

    “You better watch out you better not cry”.

    “Better not pout, I'm telling you why Satan is coming to town”.

    This only sound right hear me out here.

    Why would the children be crying?

    Satan is coming and the parents are telling them to be quiet and not cry so attention wouldn’t be drawn to them. Santa comes down the chimney to give you presents so you must stay asleep, does that not sound a little strange to you. This is where I think Santa truly started from.

    Satan would come to town and kid would cry he would come down the chimney because the doors and windows where blocked.

    Satan was aware if the children were sleeping or awake and he know when they have done evil (been bad) or have been good.

    Here is what I propose the song and events have been changed in order to not remember those tragic events from the past and everyone has remember a false entity known as Santa clause. Satan lives in extreme heat while Satan lives in the extreme cold.

    I would think that Satan himself created this false creation and feed it to the public.The evidence here is undying. So just think every year your child wishing something from Santa is actually wishing something from Satan.

    So “Santa” really did exist except it was Satan and he stopped paying us a visit. Only know we worship him every year through Santa Clause.

      Loading editor
    • Out of all the pasta's, this one's not that bad 8/10

        Loading editor
    • League Fighters wrote:
      Out of all the pasta's, this one's not that bad 8/10

      Thank you glad you enjoy.

        Loading editor
    • Why is it all broken down in sentences?

        Loading editor
    • League Fighters wrote: Out of all the pasta's, this one's not that bad 8/10

      If you liked this, check out A Christmas Story! You should enjoy it, and its message.

        Loading editor
    • NoTimeCreepy wrote:
      Why is it all broken down in sentences?

      I have a problem with uploading things. The question is it a good story.

        Loading editor
    • DrBobSmith wrote:

      League Fighters wrote: Out of all the pasta's, this one's not that bad 8/10

      If you liked this, check out A Christmas Story! You should enjoy it, and its message.

      I read your story almost makes me look like I'm copying you it's very good and the Santa Satan thing I had this in the works for sometime you beat me to it. Any feedbcak you can give on mines? Is it good enough to public? Is it interesting?

        Loading editor
    • Simon Slaughters wrote:

      NoTimeCreepy wrote:
      Why is it all broken down in sentences?

      I have a problem with uploading things. The question is it a good story.

      I liked it but it's not creepy at all. DrBob beat me to it.

        Loading editor
    • Simon Slaughters,

      As is right now, I just don't think it is a creepypasta and doesn't fits on this site. A creepypasta should have creepy and horror. There is no horror and there is very little creepy. It's an organized discussion of a few of the ways the Evil One is co-opting our Savior. It might make a good YouTube posting.

      This isn't news that you want to read. I know that all too well. But the people who give critiques on the board genuinely want to help you. I recently posted a story on the board and then based on feedback I pulled. If it weren't for the feedback on this forum, A Christmas Story wouldn't be a quarter of what it is. People said the reasons they disliked the story - and I saw they were right and added new plot twists. Those really helped give the story life.

      My story followed the rules of the art form. Who is this kid? Doesn't fit with his parents. Has pointed ears, a bushy beard and non-human DNA. (Creepy - abnormal, out of place.) Then we start with some horror. (The kid is dead. There is a tombstone and an obituary.) Auntie freaks out, unable to tell him what he is. Then we lead into a Horror aspect. Santa Claus is Satan, or is at least employed by Satan. The Evil One is therefore completely real.

      I also left it very open for further installments. Who knows, this may become a series. I am contemplating Easter and one other segment already.

      I can think of other ways to twist it. If you are semi-good at poetry, take 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Clement Moore poem and show it from the inside of Satan's mind. You could do it as a stand alone poem or as something recited to all the other little demons. Or you could do the equivalent of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer from Satan's view. Or the line of little demons on Old Nick's knee hearing jolly good tales.

      Dr. Bob

        Loading editor
    • DrBobSmith wrote:
      Simon Slaughters,

      As is right now, I just don't think it is a creepypasta and doesn't fits on this site. A creepypasta should have creepy and horror. There is no horror and there is very little creepy. It's an organized discussion of a few of the ways the Evil One is co-opting our Savior. It might make a good YouTube posting.

      This isn't news that you want to read. I know that all too well. But the people who give critiques on the board genuinely want to help you. I recently posted a story on the board and then based on feedback I pulled. If it weren't for the feedback on this forum, A Christmas Story wouldn't be a quarter of what it is. People said the reasons they disliked the story - and I saw they were right and added new plot twists. Those really helped give the story life.

      My story followed the rules of the art form. Who is this kid? Doesn't fit with his parents. Has pointed ears, a bushy beard and non-human DNA. (Creepy - abnormal, out of place.) Then we start with some horror. (The kid is dead. There is a tombstone and an obituary.) Auntie freaks out, unable to tell him what he is. Then we lead into a Horror aspect. Santa Claus is Satan, or is at least employed by Satan. The Evil One is therefore completely real.

      I also left it very open for further installments. Who knows, this may become a series. I am contemplating Easter and one other segment already.

      I can think of other ways to twist it. If you are semi-good at poetry, take 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Clement Moore poem and show it from the inside of Satan's mind. You could do it as a stand alone poem or as something recited to all the other little demons. Or you could do the equivalent of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer from Satan's view. Or the line of little demons on Old Nick's knee hearing jolly good tales.

      Dr. Bob

      Isee. I was thinking of doing this wysterious wrtter who is writting about this I thougt the information in it's self would be unsettling. I went into much explanation even when I ended it with this

      "So just think every year your child wishing something from Santa is actually wishing something from Satan.So “Santa” really did exist except it was Satan and he stopped paying us a visit.

      Only know we worship him every year through Santa Clause."

      for a shock factor. Do you think by adding someone writing this would be better.

        Loading editor
    • Simon Slaughters,

      The problem is that anybody whose eyes are open and wants to love and follow our Lord knows that what is called Christmas now has been stolen by Satan. The people who don't know are the ones who revel in it.

      If you want a framing story you could blend in with the facts you have, consider looking back into Bishop Nicholas's life. He was a righteous man. Not a perfect man, but he really tried. Then his bones were stolen to make a tourist attraction. What would he and St. Peter say if they were looking down on Christmas?

        Loading editor
    • DrBobSmith wrote:
      Simon Slaughters,

      The problem is that anybody whose eyes are open and wants to love and follow our Lord knows that what is called Christmas now has been stolen by Satan. The people who don't know are the ones who revel in it.

      If you want a framing story you could blend in with the facts you have, consider looking back into Bishop Nicholas's life. He was a righteous man. Not a perfect man, but he really tried. Then his bones were stolen to make a tourist attraction. What would he and St. Peter say if they were looking down on Christmas?

      I'm not making this from a religous point of view I'm stating the facts I see. I'm saying it all a fake wool over your eyes a distraction a lie. (Thats how my character sees it.)

        Loading editor
    • It's one of these Santa is Satan things... Uhhh... 

      No, Santa is all these good things because one saint got so important in Christian traditions that he became a miracle worker patron of half of the things in this world. 

      This isn't much of a story, it comes of as a conspiracy theory you could find on 4Chan or something.

        Loading editor
    • BloodySpghetti wrote:
      It's one of these Santa is Satan things... Uhhh... 

      No, Santa is all these good things because one saint got so important in Christian traditions that he became a miracle worker patron of half of the things in this world. 

      This isn't much of a story, it comes of as a conspiracy theory you could find on 4Chan or something.

      What the- you're saying they won't accept this. I took like a week writing this I though it was a real good one.

        Loading editor
    • Simon,

      It's an essay, not a creepypasta. You can turn it into one pretty easily if you want to though.

      Dr. Bob

        Loading editor
    • DrBobSmith wrote:
      Simon,

      It's an essay, not a creepypasta. You can turn it into one pretty easily if you want to though.

      Dr. Bob

      It's not supposed to be an essay. I'm just scaping the idea nad getting rid of it give it away or something. Another failed pasta.

        Loading editor
    • Simon Slaughters wrote:

      DrBobSmith wrote:
      Simon,

      It's an essay, not a creepypasta. You can turn it into one pretty easily if you want to though.

      Dr. Bob

      It's not supposed to be an essay. I'm just scaping the idea nad getting rid of it give it away or something. Another failed pasta.

      Don't ever, ever, ever give up.

        Loading editor
    • NoTimeCreepy wrote:

      Don't ever, ever, ever give up.

      I agree.

      While not yet quite there, this is an improvement over your other works.

        Loading editor
    • You shouldn't give up.

      You have a good core of an idea. What you need is a frame to turn the history into a story. Who is realizing this? How are they finding out? What does the discovery do to them?

      Dr. Bob

        Loading editor
    • DrBobSmith wrote:
      You shouldn't give up.

      You have a good core of an idea. What you need is a frame to turn the history into a story. Who is realizing this? How are they finding out? What does the discovery do to them?

      Dr. Bob

      What if I make this kid find an old recording or something, maybe that's a better way to go with this.

        Loading editor
    • Simon Slaughters wrote:

      What if I make this kid find an old recording or something, maybe that's a better way to go with this.

      If you make it about someone finding an old essay and reading it or playing it on a VCR, then it is still an essay and not a creepypasta. How would someone learn the truthfulness of this? Who would be creeped out? What part would creep them out? How would they be horrified? How would they react?

      Any good story isn't about facts. An essay or report is about facts, but a good story is about emotions. Show me the emotions of learning Satan is behind Christmas.

        Loading editor
    • DrBobSmith wrote:

      Simon Slaughters wrote:

      What if I make this kid find an old recording or something, maybe that's a better way to go with this.

      If you make it about someone finding an old essay and reading it or playing it on a VCR, then it is still an essay and not a creepypasta. How would someone learn the truthfulness of this? Who would be creeped out? What part would creep them out? How would they be horrified? How would they react?

      Any good story isn't about facts. An essay or report is about facts, but a good story is about emotions. Show me the emotions of learning Satan is behind Christmas.

      These arn't real facts I made them up. I don't know if it's true or not but heck it sounds convincing though. I'm having a hard time thinking how to make this not an essay.

        Loading editor
    • You could always have your character be curious about it for some reason and have him go looking for articles and stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Saint-nicholas

      Facial reconstruction from bones of St. Nicholas stolen and taken to Bari, Italy in 1087.

      If there is one person who would be saying that, it would be Bishop Nicholas of Myra.

      I have read in Orthodox tradition that he was a short man, even for those people. He was known as a man with a temper, not afraid to punch someone in the nose. He also was known for his generosity and service.

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Nicholas

      How would a modern kid talk to him? It could be as simple as a child praying in faith for the truth of whether there is a real Santa Claus and then getting the answer.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message