Wikia

Creepypasta Wiki

How old is Jeff the Killer?

  • How old is Jeff the Killer to off version today? It's very important :c

      Loading editor
    • 16? 20? Maybe...

        Loading editor
    • over nine thousand.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, how original...

        Loading editor
    • As far as I know, Jeff is thirteen years old.

        Loading editor
    • I heard he was fourteen, and as he is fiction, and the creator of his story never continued it, he's staying that age.

        Loading editor
    • Does anybody know who an author of Jeff the Killer's story is? 

        Loading editor
    • Thirteen or fourteen, I believe. Also, no one really knows who wrote it. Well... at least to the best of my knowledge and research. Sesseur is YouTube Channel that uploaded the story of Jeff October 3rd, 2008. Or at least that's what I've read. I don't know, there may be a member or contributor that may know the facts.

        Loading editor
    • I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

        Loading editor
    • Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)

        Loading editor
    • Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)

      Trust me I checked.  I went on the original Jeff the killer story, then I checked its history of editing and such, then went to the bottom and saw who created the page, and it was the very guy I listed.

        Loading editor
    • Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)
      Trust me I checked.  I went on the original Jeff the killer story, then I checked its history of editing and such, then went to the bottom and saw who created the page, and it was the very guy I listed.

      You have a good point. But, who's to say it wasn't posted on the internet somewhere BEFORE it was posted here? I don't know, Irish. I'm usually a believer, but, I'm a skeptic today. Unless I can get more evidence, I don't believe it. (And this isn't saying anything bad about you, I'm just saying that this statment that he wrote it could be false.)

        Loading editor
    • Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)
      Trust me I checked.  I went on the original Jeff the killer story, then I checked its history of editing and such, then went to the bottom and saw who created the page, and it was the very guy I listed.
      You have a good point. But, who's to say it wasn't posted on the internet somewhere BEFORE it was posted here? I don't know, Irish. I'm usually a believer, but, I'm a skeptic today. Unless I can get more evidence, I don't believe it. (And this isn't saying anything bad about you, I'm just saying that this statment that he wrote it could be false.)

      If you don't believe me go check yourself here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer?action=history

      Scroll to the bottom and it will show you, trust me this is the guy.

        Loading editor
    • Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)
      Trust me I checked.  I went on the original Jeff the killer story, then I checked its history of editing and such, then went to the bottom and saw who created the page, and it was the very guy I listed.
      You have a good point. But, who's to say it wasn't posted on the internet somewhere BEFORE it was posted here? I don't know, Irish. I'm usually a believer, but, I'm a skeptic today. Unless I can get more evidence, I don't believe it. (And this isn't saying anything bad about you, I'm just saying that this statment that he wrote it could be false.)
      If you don't believe me go check yourself here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer?action=history

      Scroll to the bottom and it will show you, trust me this is the guy.

      But Irish, you're not seeing my point. My point is that there is no PROOF that he actually wrote it. He may have posted the page, but, prehaps he didn't AUTHOR it. For example, Aurora Dawn wrote Rainbow Factory. But, the story wasn't posted by her. (I have evidence.) It's easy to post something, and say YOU authored it. Yet, it's not so easy to get proof that you actually created and wrote it.

        Loading editor
    • Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)
      Trust me I checked.  I went on the original Jeff the killer story, then I checked its history of editing and such, then went to the bottom and saw who created the page, and it was the very guy I listed.
      You have a good point. But, who's to say it wasn't posted on the internet somewhere BEFORE it was posted here? I don't know, Irish. I'm usually a believer, but, I'm a skeptic today. Unless I can get more evidence, I don't believe it. (And this isn't saying anything bad about you, I'm just saying that this statment that he wrote it could be false.)
      If you don't believe me go check yourself here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer?action=history

      Scroll to the bottom and it will show you, trust me this is the guy.

      But Irish, you're not seeing my point. My point is that there is no PROOF that he actually wrote it. He may have posted the page, but, prehaps he didn't AUTHOR it. For example, Aurora Dawn wrote Rainbow Factory. But, the story wasn't posted by her. (I have evidence.) It's easy to post something, and say YOU authored it. Yet, it's not so easy to get proof that you actually created and wrote it.

      I see your point, I'll have a look around and see.  I'm pretty sure he did but I'll check.

        Loading editor
    • Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)
      Trust me I checked.  I went on the original Jeff the killer story, then I checked its history of editing and such, then went to the bottom and saw who created the page, and it was the very guy I listed.
      You have a good point. But, who's to say it wasn't posted on the internet somewhere BEFORE it was posted here? I don't know, Irish. I'm usually a believer, but, I'm a skeptic today. Unless I can get more evidence, I don't believe it. (And this isn't saying anything bad about you, I'm just saying that this statment that he wrote it could be false.)
      If you don't believe me go check yourself here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer?action=historyScroll to the bottom and it will show you, trust me this is the guy.
      But Irish, you're not seeing my point. My point is that there is no PROOF that he actually wrote it. He may have posted the page, but, prehaps he didn't AUTHOR it. For example, Aurora Dawn wrote Rainbow Factory. But, the story wasn't posted by her. (I have evidence.) It's easy to post something, and say YOU authored it. Yet, it's not so easy to get proof that you actually created and wrote it.
      I see your point, I'll have a look around and see.  I'm pretty sure he did but I'll check.

      Do you know who uploads most of Slimebeast's pastas? Skelly. Enough said.

        Loading editor
    • i think he means now... around 20 i think

        Loading editor
    • 41488p wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)
      Trust me I checked.  I went on the original Jeff the killer story, then I checked its history of editing and such, then went to the bottom and saw who created the page, and it was the very guy I listed.
      You have a good point. But, who's to say it wasn't posted on the internet somewhere BEFORE it was posted here? I don't know, Irish. I'm usually a believer, but, I'm a skeptic today. Unless I can get more evidence, I don't believe it. (And this isn't saying anything bad about you, I'm just saying that this statment that he wrote it could be false.)
      If you don't believe me go check yourself here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer?action=historyScroll to the bottom and it will show you, trust me this is the guy.
      But Irish, you're not seeing my point. My point is that there is no PROOF that he actually wrote it. He may have posted the page, but, prehaps he didn't AUTHOR it. For example, Aurora Dawn wrote Rainbow Factory. But, the story wasn't posted by her. (I have evidence.) It's easy to post something, and say YOU authored it. Yet, it's not so easy to get proof that you actually created and wrote it.
      I see your point, I'll have a look around and see.  I'm pretty sure he did but I'll check.
      Do you know who uploads most of Slimebeast's pastas? Skelly. Enough said.


      Jeff the Killer is nowhere near Slimebeast quality

        Loading editor
    • Kill1mes wrote:
      41488p wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      Rylee the Pegasis wrote:
      Irishninja0 wrote:
      I found out who wrote it.  It was GameFuelTV, he created it so ask him.  From what I read however, in the first story he was about 14-15 years old.  In the second one he's probably seventeen, third one he is most likely 21, fourth one he is 25, final one I'm not sure.  I hope this answers your question, if you want a link to the creators page here it is,

      User:GameFuelTv

      Irish, are you sure that HE actually wrote it? I mean, anybody can say that they wrote a popular pasta. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but, I doubt that he's the actual author. Also, I thought that the legit JTK had only one story. (I do not mean Spinpastas, I mean from the real author.)
      Trust me I checked.  I went on the original Jeff the killer story, then I checked its history of editing and such, then went to the bottom and saw who created the page, and it was the very guy I listed.
      You have a good point. But, who's to say it wasn't posted on the internet somewhere BEFORE it was posted here? I don't know, Irish. I'm usually a believer, but, I'm a skeptic today. Unless I can get more evidence, I don't believe it. (And this isn't saying anything bad about you, I'm just saying that this statment that he wrote it could be false.)
      If you don't believe me go check yourself here: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Jeff_the_Killer?action=historyScroll to the bottom and it will show you, trust me this is the guy.
      But Irish, you're not seeing my point. My point is that there is no PROOF that he actually wrote it. He may have posted the page, but, prehaps he didn't AUTHOR it. For example, Aurora Dawn wrote Rainbow Factory. But, the story wasn't posted by her. (I have evidence.) It's easy to post something, and say YOU authored it. Yet, it's not so easy to get proof that you actually created and wrote it.
      I see your point, I'll have a look around and see.  I'm pretty sure he did but I'll check.
      Do you know who uploads most of Slimebeast's pastas? Skelly. Enough said.

      Jeff the Killer is nowhere near Slimebeast quality

      This is where we can all agree.

        Loading editor
    • I'm Guessing he's 21/27? 

        Loading editor
    • 54.87.47.251
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki