Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

It never showed itself in full view. I had an idea of what it looked like, and it wasn't pretty. It had hunted me across multiple planes of existence, in my dreams and in reality. This thing had stalked me my whole life. Everybody knows what it is. Everybody is scared of it, and with good reason. It is the best marksman, the most skilled hunter of all eternity. Nobody has ever escaped it. It comes at you like a violent vortex, sucking you in, yet the vortex will never let you go. You are trapped forever, suspended in space and time and are unable to speak. Nobody survives to tell the horrors of its existence. Normally it preys on the old and the sick, or the weak, yet it can get anybody at any time, no matter who they are or where. It destroys everything in its path, and is never directly seen. It will take anything it can get its hands on. The young, the old, the sick, the healthy, even animals of all kind. In fact, the main priority in life is to escape this predator of extreme capability.

It acts on our most primal instincts, and can predict every move that will ever be made by its prey. It is the true reason why you fear what you fear. It has been used as a tool, as a weapon, as a statement by any and all races throughout eternity, and will continue to be used as such until the end of time. The ultimate predator is stalking everything at once, so silently, oh so silently watching.

Waiting.

Craving the moment you fall victim to its trap. it reveres the moment you take that false step. It will cherish the moment you close your eyes and fall asleep.

What sickening beast is this hunter of any and all?

Death itself.


Advertisement