It was a normal day, sun shining and wind blowing, while I was walking down the street. I saw a homeless man with a notepad and pen. He was shaking all over, pale in the face, and skinny. I asked him if he was okay. He replied with a firm shake of his head and handed me the notepad. He also had a tape recorder in his other hand that he shoved into my palm. I didn’t say anything. He then walked away, sobbing into the dark alleyway. I thought nothing of it, but for some reason,,I decided to keep the notebook and recorder.
When I got home, I had an urge to read everything in the pad and listen to the recorder. I stood up and walked over to the table. I looked into the notepad and here was all it said. I have a tape recorder in which I have recorded all of the sightings of this man. How he started to follow me, I don’t know. But whatever you do, don’t go into*
And that’s where the pad stopped writing, with graphite across the bottom of the pad and small blood marks. I shivered at the thought of who this man was. I picked up the tape and pressed the play button. Here’s what it said.
- Hello there, anyone who is listening; a.k.a., mom dad, family. I decided to start my own little tape diaries in case someone wants to hear my life in progress. I’ll be doing these in short bursts, as I am very busy. I’m on my way to work, where I work as a doctor. That’s the end of the first one! Bye!*
That’s where the first cut ended. I thought this must be a normal guy, and what could’ve happened to him? Very peculiar. I listened on.
- Hey anyone who’s listening! My second day of my tape diaries! I had a few sick patients come in today, some with fevers, flu, stuff like that. It was pretty much a normal day at the office, chatting with co-workers, and doing doctor stuff that any of you might not understand. Nothing much happened today, so here’s the end of the second day! Ciao!
This seems like a normal tape. As a vivid creepy pasta reader, I knew that if I kept on listening, something would happen. I kept listening for a couple more tapes, and nothing more came up. So I quit for a little bit.A couple of days later, I was watching TV. Nothing out of the ordinary, just watching some game shows on GSN or whatever channel anyone watches these shows on these days. I started to notice there was a slight static growing on the screen as I watched. I shrugged it off and continued. It started to get a little annoying, so I tried changing the channel. Nothing. It kept on making static appear on the screen, still growing. I was about to turn the TV off and contact my satellite provider, when the TV turned off on its own.
I thought to myself, "Great. Now I have to go outside to the power box."
As I headed outside, I felt weird, as if I was going to throw up. Thankfully, I didn't. When I got to the power box, I looked at it. Nothing was wrong! Strange, I just got a new fuse. I, again, shrugged it off as a minor glitch and walked back. As I was about to go into my house, my eye caught a glimpse of a man in a suit near my local hunting forest. I turned around to say hello, he disappeared, as if into thin air. I felt unnerved by this strange phenomena.
Two hours later, as I was taking my shower, I closed my eyes to shampoo. I heard a clank in my kitchen, sounding like a pot had hit the floor. Knowing not what was downstairs, (Jeff, The rake, etc. etc.) I freaked out, grabbing the nearest blunt object. I ran downstairs only to find that nothing was dropped. I was very afraid of a burglar or anything in my house, so I searched all the rooms. Nothing. Not even a broken window or door. Could this have anything to do with that man in the suit? I don't know. I finished my shower and started listening to the tapes again.
- Two days later*
Nothing came up yet! I’m surprised I haven’t head something scary or anything. I’m on day 46, so maybe I’ll be surprised.
- Hello, listeners! Today is day 46 of my diaries! Today I’m going to survey people in the streets about their health! Excuse me, sir…*3 surveys later* Okay, thank you! Looks like she needs to eat a little healthier! I think I found someone else! He was looking at me from a far distance. Let’s see if he’s still there! *rustling of tape moving around* Looks like he’s gone. But he was wearing a suit, so I would’ve liked to survey him! That’s the end of this episode! Bye!*
I started to get chills down my spine. The man... so I'm not alone. Hm. I listened on.
Hello! Today is Day 47! I don’t feel well today, so I’ll recap the day. Hmm… I went to the doctors office, checked in as sick, and as I was coming home, I saw the same man staring at me from the woods! Looks like I know where I’m going to find him! *sound of vomiting* Ugh, I’m sorry… I don’t feel well at all. I’ll have to go now, bye!*
I was silent. This wasn't happening. I felt the urge to burn these tapes before something happens to me, but I didn't I listened more. Know this, ism typing as I hear this.
- Hello listeners! Day 47 of my diaries! I’m going to head into the woods today to find that strange fellow. *Sound of car turning on*
- You know, I feel kinda nervous, because I didn’t get a good glimpse of his face. But oh well.
- radio music plays for 10 minutes, then car shuts off*
- Okay, here we are. Lets go!
- Sound of walking*
- Oh, I don’t feel so well… my stomach is acting up again and I feel sorta dizzy. *vomiting sound* Oh dear. I’ll be fine.
- 2 more minutes of walking*
- Oh, I think I see him! HELLO! HELLOOOO! Hm. No response. Maybe I should head back to the car.
- I guess He doesn’t wanna talk. *Rustling again* Nah, I’ll keep going. *silence* huh? He was just here a second ago, I could have swore… oh well.
- rustling for 30 seconds*
- Eh, I quit. I’ll go back to the car.
- rustling and heavy footsteps.*
- Who’s there? *turns around* AAAAAAAH! YOU’RE HIM! YOUR FACE! OH GOD NOOOO! *rapid rustling and screaming noises*
- I have to get out of here!
- heavy footsteps*
- Ah! Must hide! There’s a tree! I’ll climb up it! I don’t see him right now, so I think I’m safe so far.
- climbs up tree.*
- That will be good enough. I believe I may die, so hopefully someone will find this tape. *tape ends*
Oh god, it WAS him! I should probably go soon, as he might find and capture me. I guess I'll try to call the police. Okay, ism calling them right n
RUN B4 H3 G3T$ U 2