Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Author's note: This is based on a scene from one of my comics, but sadly this kind of thing has happened numerous times in real life.



Cause of Crash

It was dark as the car drove down the road. It was traveling at a steady pace, but it had begun weaving subtly. All of a sudden, it changed direction. Swerving off the road completely, it continued until it crashed directly into a large tree.

Luckily, there was a witness nearly. After calling 911, the witness to the accident ran over to check on the driver and any passengers. Peering into the tinted windows as best he could, he saw that the driver was the car's only occupant. The driver was slumped over the wheel and had been knocked unconscious, but thankfully his wounds didn't appear to be life-threatening. Finding the driver's side door unlocked, the witness opened it to check on the passenger further.

The driver was breathing shallowly. As the witness looked over his body, he saw something that startled him and made the reason for the sudden crash crystal clear. Sticking out of the unconscious driver's bent left arm was a heroin needle. Fresh blood, still oozing from the site of the puncture wound, ran down the length of the syringe and dripped onto the floor.

The witness felt thankful that there had been no other cars on the road, and he noted to himself, "The open road is no place to shoot up!"



Written by Raidra
Content is available under CC BY-SA

< Previous        |        Next >

Advertisement