Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

I open my eyes but it's dark in here; I can't see much. Occasionally, I hear muffled sounds outside but I see no one. I don't know how I got here or how long I've been trapped inside this small space. The walls are damp, dripping with a viscous fluid which clings to me when I touch it. There is an exit but it appears to be sealed shut.

There are no windows, no discernible light source but sometimes the sticky walls seem to glow, affording me a little light. Not that I need it really, there's nothing to read or write with in here. I have only my own thoughts for company and entertainment. I've tried thinking out loud or singing, but the words won't come.

My captors don't bring me food, but the tube sticking out of me provides me with the nutrition I need, and has the added benefit of reducing the waste my body produces. Good thing too, as there's no toilet in here.

Sometimes I get the sense I'm being watched, as if there's a camera pointing at me. It's an odd sensation and it makes me want to hide, but there's nowhere to hide in here. I need to get out of this prison before I go insane!

I stretch my body, and hear those muffled sounds again. I try to pinpoint the source but they seem to be all around me. Exhausted, I go to sleep.

I'm woken up by a strange sensation, as if the walls are closing in on me. I feel like I'm being crushed. I'm suffocating. I hear screaming, but I'm not sure if it's coming from me, or outside my prison.

Why is it so cold in here now? Something is compelling me to move towards the exit. I notice it's no longer sealed. Perhaps my captors are going to let me out? Suddenly I'm fearful. I don't think I want to know what's on the other side of that door! As confined and boring as this place is, I feel kind of safe in here.

But curiosity gets the better of me in the end. I go through the door and make my way down a narrow tunnel. I can see light and an unfamiliar figure. It reaches out towards me and grabs hold of me. I let out a cry of fear, and then I hear a voice, clear as day. Although I don't recognize the language, somehow I know what the words mean.

"It's a girl!"

Advertisement