What is a Spam Page?
An article will be considered spam if it is:
- WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS
- WrItTeN In AlTeRnAtInG CaPs
- A blank page.
- Devoid of literary merit.
- So poorly written as to be unreadable and to try to edit the page would constitute the need for a total rewrite of the article.
- A Horrible Troll Pasta that makes no attempt to be creepy or scary in any way.
- Anything that ends with Bel-Air, THEN WHO WAS PHONE, And then a skeleton popped out, or Everybody walk the dinosaur.
- Zalgo text.
If you create a spam page, that page will be instantly deleted and you will be blocked from editing for three days. The second time is a week, the third is two weeks, and so on.
In an attempt to restore some overall quality to this wiki, users are highly discouraged from posting troll or horrible troll pastas. Doing so can and will result in a block from editing. If you really must post one of these, add it to Trollpasta Wiki instead.