Creepypasta Wiki
Register
Advertisement
Image-1390345584

I went to the pharmacy today. I had remembered my new prescription, and I was out on the town anyway, picking up some food for my cat, Felix. I have sleeping problems - had them for a few years - and the doctor prescribed me some new pill. I forgot the name, but it had been advertised recently, and at this point I was open to anything.

I returned home after a few hours, and fed my cat. I took a shower, then got ready for bed -taking two of the pills, as my doctor suggested. I was out in ten minutes.

The next morning, I woke up feeling amazing - that was the best sleep I had ever experienced! I walked around the house and started to fix myself some breakfast, but I wasn't really hungry. Shrugging it off, I sat down on the couch, turning on the television. I looked for my cat, but didn't see him anywhere. He must have been hiding under my bed, like he tended to do.

I went into a coughing fit - something felt like it was lodged in my throat, like phlegm, and after several hacking coughs it finally came loose. I looked down and saw a black mass at my feet, sticky and wet, shining like a beetle's carapace. I almost gagged, and stood up quickly. I needed to see a doctor - that didn't look natural whatsoever.

As I put on my coat, I heard a commercial come on the television - for my sleeping medicine. As I walked out the door, I heard...

"Warning: Side effects may include walking, driving, or eating while asleep with no recollection of the events."

Wooly650
Advertisement