Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

My first night in my new house, I heard noises coming from my basement.

The basement is old, damp, and unfinished, the kind with exposed pipes on the ceiling and cracks in the concrete floor, not to mention a lot of bugs. In fact the house itself is so old that there is a coal chute room in the basement.

The noise turned out to be rats. I hate rats. I would have gotten traps, but I hate rats so much I just got my pellet gun and shot them all. I killed five total and threw them out into my yard. I live in the country so it's not like I have any next-door neighbors who would be bothered by me leaving random animal carcasses there.

A month later, I again heard noises in the basement. This time it was raccoons. I got my pistol and shot all five of them, leaving them in the yard again. They would be gone from the yard within a couple days, but every thirty days or so five more would come back.

I started getting really concerned when I found, um, zombies, in the basement. I thought there was an intruder so I grabbed my AR-15 this time. There was one on the stairs, one by the washing machine, two walking around, and one in the coal room. I killed them all easily, but was naturally horrified. Now I had five decayed human cadavers in my basement and wasn't sure who I should tell about it.

I decided I should carry them outside and burn and bury them. But when I went back downstairs they were gone. For the past two years more zombies have come every thirty days. I kill them, and within hours they have disappeared.

That was two years ago. But today, it was different. There were five cyborgs in my basement. As in, humanoid robots that attacked me. My bullets bounced off them, and I had to go upstairs to retrieve some AP rounds. I was panicking, but they didn't follow me upstairs, and the AP rounds did the trick.

But this all leads me to wonder...

Am I leveling or something?



Written by HopelessNightOwl
Content is available under CC BY-SA

Advertisement