Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

She pulled the sheets away from last night's very willing participant and wondered just how enthusiastic he would be when he woke up. They so often weren't nearly as up for another go come sunrise. She supposed that was mostly her fault, but she was born the way she was and didn't see any need for fixing what wasn't broken.

She brushed his long rust-colored hair away from his neck and played connect the dots with a few of his freckles. Her eyes slowly sauntered down his lithe form, like one would study every inch of an exquisite work of art. She had already broken the cardinal rule, never touch the art, so she figured a little nibble or two wouldn't do any harm.

Leaning over his body, careful not to rustle him from slumber, she gently brushed her lips along the valley between his shoulder blades. She bit her lip and using her fingernail like a painting knife, drew a thin red line to bridge the gap between the two peeks. She added a few little flourishes and then greedily licked away her preferred medium; she didn't often use her own, though.

A tingle ricocheted through her body and for a moment she considered waking him for a repeat of last night. His performance had been well above par, but she knew any hasty action before she finished her inspection would only spell regret for her later. She walked her fingers down along his alabaster skin until they rested upon the small of his back. Her hungry eyes traveled a little further South until her gaze stopped just short of his thighs.

The cutest little dimple on his right cheek brought a wide smile to her face. She excitedly glanced over to see if it had a twin, but no, it was one of a kind. Her smile grew even wider as inspiration struck. She forgot herself for a moment and gave the empty canvas a quick slap. He stirred slightly and let out a groan.

She immediately turned to her nightstand and grabbed the syringe. A few light thumps against its side floated any air bubbles to the top that might have settled in her special brand of sleepy juice. She gave the plunger a little push to release the bubbles and a little bit of clear liquid squirted up, out, and onto the sheets. The needle sunk into his neck right below the first injection site and she gave him just enough to keep him down for about a half an hour while she gathered her bindings and sculpting tools.

She began to get excited again in all the right places as she thought about the perfect symmetry she was going to give her newest model. As she slipped off the bed and rushed for her supplies, she wondered what he would look like without all those unsightly freckles as well.



Written by Kolpik
Content is available under CC BY-SA

Advertisement