Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Hawaii is one of million paradises on this Earth,but sometimes paradises hide a dark secret underneath that happy persona. I went to Hawaii a couple years ago for a week long vacation when i was around 5. The memory is fuzzy but I'll try my best to describe everything that happened on that so called "lucky" day.

On that day, I was playing with the other kids and having fun. The ocean was closed off that day to get cleaned. The palm trees made magnificent forests to run and climb in. Us kids were just playing like usual. One of the kids was telling stories of the past of Hawaii and I was the only one listening. The story went something like this....

His Grandpa was in the stunning palm trees forests and taking pictures of all the sightings he saw. He was too distracted to notice he took pictures of some ghostly blood-dripped being in the back of some of his photos. He looked at his pictures and was proud of what he did....

Years later when he and his wife looked through those photos again. They noticed that being in 4 of the photos. the first photo showed the being waving,the second showed the being sorta walking to him,the third showed the being sitting,the last one showed the beings face opening... They burned those photos to not be haunted by whatever that being was.

He was sitting on the couch after they burned the photos and watched the news.. the news showed a body covered in blood and they were talking about the death of that body.The blood and wounds made it impossible to see if it was a girl or boy.... he turned off the TV and went to his wife. he said:"we need to move now..." his wife was confused and said:"why?" all he did was respond with:"photos. body... us need to leave now.." they moved in the morning and never moved back to Hawaii. They were too scared to.

What they didn't know is that because of those photos.. they discovered a death that the people of Hawaii have been trying to solve for decades.

After what I heard I honestly was scared of the beautiful palm tree forest. I decided to stay inside until the week long vacation ended. I only came out for swimming,dancing,and snow cones. Once we left I promised myself never to go back to Hawaii again. It was the only time I was terrified of the unknown...

Beware of what a paradise hides from you.....

Advertisement