Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

There's a doll in my closet, mama. She's a tall doll. Taller than you, mama. She's broken. Someone must've dropped her, huh? There's a big hole in her cheek. I can see her teeth, mama. I still think she's pretty. She has a pretty smile. She always smiles because she's always happy. She sings to me, mama. Like you used to when I was a baby. She has a pretty voice. And a pretty white dress. Can I be her friend, mama?

You can't see her, mama. Only I can. She goes away when you're in my room. She only comes out at night.

Lucy the Doll

She's so nice, mama. She even gives me candy! She tells me all sorts of things. Her name is Lucy, mama. She's made out of glass like my old doll too. I wish you could see her. She says she's shy. I wish she wasn't. Then you could be her friend too. Why don't you believe me, mama? She's there. I can see her. I know she is. She's real, mama. I'm not pretending. Please believe me, mama! Lucy says she's gonna hurt you if you don't believe me. I don't want you to get hurt, mama.

Mama, Lucy is scaring me. Take her out of my room, please. She's telling me to do bad things. I don't want

to do bad things, mama. I don't want to get in trouble. She's not smiling anymore, mama. Please make her go away. I don't think I want to be her friend anymore. She's really scaring me, mama.

I made her mad, mama. I told her I didn't want to be her friend anymore. She left my room, mama. I don't know where she's going. I heard you scream, mama. Are you okay? Did she scare you? The door is opening. Is that you? Did you get rid of her?

Lucy came back, mama. I'm scared. She looks very mad, mama. She has red stuff all over her. Where are you? Please come help me, mama. She wants to hurt me. Don't let her hurt me, mama! Please! She has a knife, mama. Why does she have a knife? I'll hide under the bed until you come save me. Hurry, mama.

She can't see me. I can see her though. She's singing. She's looking for me. She keeps walking around the room. Oh no. She stopped moving. She found me, mama! Help me, mama! She's trying to hurt me with the knife. Mama, help! I keep screaming but you won't come, mama. Why won't you save me? She's hurting me, mama! Help me, please!

Advertisement