Creepypasta Wiki
Advertisement

Have you ever had the feeling you are being watched? I'm sure you have, everyone has had this feeling. It doesn't matter if you are old or young. You are being watched all the time. It will be lurking around your house, around places you often go to. People will call you crazy. Maybe you are. Maybe you're not.

But I can tell that this 'person' is real. I'm sure you all think I'm crazy but I am not. Because after all, your sanity is the only thing that keeps this thing away. When you lose your sanity, it will eat you alive. Not from the outside like some kind of cannibal, it will eat you from the inside out. Starting with your brain, ending with your soul. 

When it reaches your soul, your life will slowly fade away. The fastest option is to kill yourself. If you don't commit suicide, your life will pass slowly, very slowly. Seconds will feel like minutes, minutes will feel like hours and hours will feel like days. When you feel like a week has passed, while you sit in a darkened room waiting for the end, you will see that you only sat there for 12 hours. You will probably have a mental breakdown and you scream for someone to end this. That's the sign for this thing to start its horrible hobby. He will walk into your room, staring at you with a freezing look. The longer you stare in its eyes, the weaker you get. You can't scream, can't move, you can't even breathe. Just when you think you are going to die he will come closer with his face, saying: 'Boo.'. You will pass out and wake up in a hospital, you have been cut up and the people at the hospital are stunned by the fact that you survived all of this. 

A doctor walks to you, he grabs you by the throat and starts choking you. He will come close with his face saying 'Boo.'. That will be the last thing you will remember, as you will slip in a coma. No one can save you. You will slowly die, suffering. 

You probably want to know how I know this. Well, I am one of its victims. The first one who didn't go insane. And now I'm telling the world about this.

So the next time you feel like you're being watched, run for your life and don't look back.

Advertisement